Pando Team is a security-focused team that is committed to protecting your data and your privacy. We work with Mixin Team and other participants to ensure that our security practices are aligned with the best practices of the industry.
Pando's security practices are based on the following principles:
- Trusted: Only trusted MTG partners are allowed to access your data.
- Decentralized: All nodes' key pairs are generated by the MTG partners and stored individually.
- Consensus: No single MTG partner can modify your data without the MTG consensus.
- Privacy-focused: No one will read your information without your permission.
- Open: Anyone can access the source and public resource of Pando.
The security audit is conducted by the following teams:
Pando products' auditing process is described in the following table:
|Pando Lake||Not started|
Please refer to the Audit Reports for the auditing results.