Pando Lake only allows for selected pools that have proven credentials. It doesn't accept new pool from the public.
4swap is a community-driven project that is currently allowing for any pool to be added.
Add asset information to Mixin Network
Visit Mixin's asset-profile page, follow the instructions at
README.md to Mixin Network.
For example, if you have an ERC-20 token named "RUM", you can add it to Mixin Network:
- an icon file named "icon.png", it should be 520x520px.
- a json file named "index.json", which should be a valid json file and contain the following information:
// the asset id of RUM in Mixin Network
// RUM is a ERC-20 token, the chain id is ETH's asset id
// RUM is not listed on CoinMarketCap, so we use the empty string
The commit of the above example is here.
Please create a pull request when you have finished. It usually takes about 1~3 days for Mixin Network to process your pull request.
- Make sure the wallet balance of the 2 assets is above the minimum amount of 0.00000001. If not, please deposit some to your wallet.
- Make sure you have above the minimum amount of 0.02 ETH in your wallet. If not, please deposit some into your wallet or swap for it at 4swap.
- Send an email to
email@example.com apply for a pool. Please tell us the 2 assets' asset_id of the pool you want to create. We will review your application and reply to you within 1~3 days.
Submit the Proposal
- Visit Pando Governance, tap "4swap" and tap "Create Pool".
- Connect with your Mixin Messenger or Fennec wallet.
- Choose the 2 assets you want to add to the pool and tap
Createto pay to submit the proposal to create the pool.
It usually takes 1~3 days to wait for the pool to be created and approved by MTG nodes. If the request is not processed in 3 days, you will receive a refund.