How to swap
Swapping is the process of exchanging one asset for another. It's a behavior similar to buying/selling or trading.
- Connect your wallet. Before you can swap assets on Pando Proto, you need to connect the wallet.
- Choose the asset you want to swap and the asset you want to receive
- Enter the amount. Enter the amount of the asset you want to swap, and Pando will automatically calculate the amount of the other token.
- Review the details. Before submitting the transaction, review the details of the swap, including the transaction fee and the price impact.
- Submit the transaction. Once you've reviewed the details, confirm the transaction in your wallet.
- Wait for the transaction to be processed The time it takes for the transaction to be processed depends on the network congestion and the transaction fee you've set. You can check the status of your transaction on the blockchain explorer.
That's it! You've successfully swapped tokens on Pando Proto.
Please pay attention to the price effect when swapping.
When the price impact is too high, it means that the transaction is lack of liquidity or the transaction amount is too large, and continuing trading may cause greater losses.
Simple Mode is a simplified version of the swap interface. It provides a simple and easy-to-use interface for users to swap assets.
On desktop, you can switch to Simple Mode by clicking the menu "Trade -> Simple Mode".
Pro Mode is an enhanced version of the swap interface. It provide richer charts and more advanced features.
In the Pro Mode, you are able to see the price chart, liquidity chart, and the volume chart of the selected pair. You can also see the information of the liquidity pool, including the total liquidity, the liquidity of each token, the liquidity ratio, ROR, and the liquidity mining rewards, etc. Recent transactions are also displayed on the bottom of the page.
Pro Mode is enabled by default. On desktop, you can switch to Simple Mode by clicking the menu "Trade -> Pro Mode".
In both Simple Mode and Pro Mode, you can click the "Advanced Settings" icon to open the advanced settings panel.
On the settings panel, you can set slippage tolerance.
How to place limit orders
To place a limit order, you need to switch to limit order mode first. You can switch to limit order mode by clicking the "Limit" tab on the swap page.
The essential difference between limit mode and swap mode is that in limit mode, you can set the price you want to trade, and the transaction will be executed when the market price reaches the price you set.
- Connect your wallet. Before you can place limit orders on Pando Proto, you need to connect the wallet.
- Choose the asset you want to trade and the asset you want to receive
- Enter the amount, order price and order expiry. It's ok to increase and decrease the order price. The default order expiry is 30 days.
- Review the details. Tap “Place the order”, it will prompt the order details, including the transaction fee and the price impact.
- Submit the order. Once you've reviewed the details, confirm the order in your wallet.
- Wait for the order to be processed It may take time for the order to be processed. You can check the status of your order on the order list. If the order is not executed, you can cancel it at any time. If the order is expired, it will be automatically cancelled and refunded.
That's it! You've successfully placed a limit order on Pando Proto.