Add new liquidity pools/pairs(4swap pools)
Technically, because of the decentralized nature of Pando Proto, anyone can add liquidity pools (aka. add new listing) to Pando Proto. Pando's Web Interface also provides a simple way to add new liquidity pools.
To add a new liquidity pool/pair, you need to do the following:
- Make sure the cryptocurrency or tokens you want to add is supported by Mixin Network. Please visit https://mixin.space/ to check.
- Deposit some cryptocurrency you want to add to Pando Proto to your balance. Tap the
Depositbutton to do that.
- Visit https://app.pando.im/swap/pool/create and follow the instructions to create a new liquidity pool.
- You will be asked to pay some ETH tokens to issue new LP token of the pools. The fee is not charged by Pando Proto, but by the Ethereum network.
- It may take a few days to wait for the new liquidity pool to be approved by the MTG members.
- It will refund the ETH tokens if the new liquidity pool is not approved.
Add new collateral for minting pUSD
Right now, there is no plan for adding new collaterals for minting pUSD.
Add new supply/lending pools
Due to the current status of Pando Rings, we don't have any plan for adding new supply/lending pools until Rings Protocol V2 is released.